Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Someone clarify how the new glyphs work please :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ornitholesty

Someone clarify how the new glyphs work please :) Empty
PostSubject: Someone clarify how the new glyphs work please :)   Someone clarify how the new glyphs work please :) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:39 am

So im new to WOTLK and am going to start playing this Friday, but i was wondering how the new glyph system works? I saw something that said u can now wear more then one and every class has their own special glyphs, is this true?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Gloria

Gloria

Someone clarify how the new glyphs work please :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone clarify how the new glyphs work please :)   Someone clarify how the new glyphs work please :) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 10:45 am

There is 2 different kind of Glyphs Major ones and Minor ones. they all give different buffs to different spells such as this minor one:
Glyph of Dash
wich is a minor glyph and affect your dash cooldown by decresing it by 20%.
and ofcourse there is a few different minor glyphs for each class, same with major glyphs such as :
Glyph of Shred
and more..
Every class have their own special glyphs.

All glyphs affects your spell in one way or another. There is one removing reagent cost on rebirth and another reducing mana cost on buff by 50%, i would recommend checking them out at This Page

I hope this help you understand the way glyphs work.
Back to top Go down

Someone clarify how the new glyphs work please :)
Page 1 of 1