Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Restokin Enhancement 2v2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mooz

Restokin Enhancement 2v2 Empty
PostSubject: Restokin Enhancement 2v2   Restokin Enhancement 2v2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 9:05 pm

Any experienced druids with Enhancement shaman / Restokin druid, could you explain the reasoning/strategy behind what is making it rather successful. I can see from the point of wrath and stormstrike and the druids use of cyclone as an anti-healing cc along with purge, but it would seem that feral would compliment enhancement better from the buffs, though feral is often pretty unsuccessful in arena. Any explanation would be appreciated. Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Kartoon

Restokin Enhancement 2v2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restokin Enhancement 2v2   Restokin Enhancement 2v2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 12:14 pm

Because this setup pwns rogue/priest and it can hand out pretty decent dps when it wants to. Had nice CC for melee classes which often counters Ehshammy. Against lock/healer teams you can switch can kill warlock pet very fast and perhaps purge second pet and/or kill it which will result in a win.

I played it with my alt druid and we did get pwned by most war teams, but that was only because we played in blues I think.
Back to top Go down

Restokin Enhancement 2v2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PvP :: Balance-
Jump to: