Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Swap weapons use

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Morsarius

Swap weapons use Empty
PostSubject: Swap weapons use   Swap weapons use Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 3:38 pm

I just bought Salvation and Reprieve and I am now getting used to it.

I made myself a macro which is like "/equip Salvation,/equip Reprieve" (ofc it has full names so it works) and I just want a suggestions how and when to use it.

I know that weapon swapping got nerfed and can someone explain what was nerfed?

Is it good to make a macro something like this "/equip Staff of the Forest Lord,/cast Bear(or)Cat form"??
Back to top Go down
Aquaclaw

Swap weapons use Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swap weapons use   Swap weapons use Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 6:33 am

If you swap weapons while casting, it would cause your casting stop.
Swapping weapons in combat would also cause a GCD (1.5sec without any haste)
Back to top Go down
Gloria

Gloria

Swap weapons use Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swap weapons use   Swap weapons use Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 9:17 am

Equiping a weapon during GCD does still work however. so if u where to equip any weapon after shifting for example into bear would suggest to have the equip after the actual spell cast... but tbh doing this manualy is something i would suggest as u never know when a macro fails xD

I personally use macros for equiping healing wep + idol & another equiping macro for my feral weapon and idol binded and change what i want to use manually.
Back to top Go down
Ifigenia

Ifigenia

Swap weapons use Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swap weapons use   Swap weapons use Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:58 am

I've stopped using healing maces and I do just as well. You really don't want complicated things to win games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Swap weapons use Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swap weapons use   Swap weapons use Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swap weapons use
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PvP :: Feral-
Jump to: