Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feral/Disc frustration

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Morsarius

Feral/Disc frustration Empty
PostSubject: Feral/Disc frustration   Feral/Disc frustration Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:35 pm

Hi all.

This setup keeps on frustrating me harder and harder...

RDruid/Rogue:
I am hibernated/cyclone 70% of match,enough that Rogue owns my priest.
And what is the worst,I always find Rogue and match starts in our advantage but still nothing..

Warrior/any healer:
I CC warr as much as I think he needs to be CCed so I dont lose dps on the healer,but Warr still owns my priest.

Lock/any healer:
I read that lock+healer is easiest for disc/feral,but we still dont kill them that easy,lock never goes oom and especially RDruid is hard to mana burn.

Help pls.
Back to top Go down
Kieff

Feral/Disc frustration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feral/Disc frustration   Feral/Disc frustration Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:07 pm

ok you have the same problem I had with a warrior / healer, ask yourself this, what can healer do on his own if your on his dps all the time?.. meaning nuke the warrior this will take ages yes but you got a trump card, mana burn and innervate, if your priest goes low cyclone the warrior be the biggest irritation ever.

for the warlock/druid try to go onto the warlock pull them in a close area so the druid cant run very far. once again its all about outhealing the warlocks damage, he can only fear so much, you got fearward+ trinket + barskin after all if the druid is inervating himself make sure it gets despelled , Dont let him drink keep fiery fire, swp on him at all times dont let him go stealth and this should be a kill, a good geared warlock is hard to outheal / dodge fears though :S

for the 1st one I also have a problem
Back to top Go down

Feral/Disc frustration
Page 1 of 1