Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

wouldnt it be great....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mooyagi

mooyagi

wouldnt it be great.... Empty
PostSubject: wouldnt it be great....   wouldnt it be great.... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:05 pm

to hear from chrille again....
Back to top Go down
http://triggerwicked.com/
tehwolfey

tehwolfey

PostSubject: Re: wouldnt it be great....   wouldnt it be great.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 1:10 am

Yes.. yes it would .. =(
Back to top Go down
mooyagi

mooyagi

PostSubject: Re: wouldnt it be great....   wouldnt it be great.... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 4:20 am

Also where the hell is Kerb, he hasn't logged in since July.
Back to top Go down
suicidehmpr

suicidehmpr

PostSubject: Re: wouldnt it be great....   wouldnt it be great.... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 7:46 pm

yes it wud be fun to see chrille in action again and Kerb aswell ofc, but it's not like they are the reason u play are they?

Chrille and Kerb might be back, maybe they won't, if not we lost to great feral players who i wud call forerunners for most feral druids, but game can become quite "yack-ish" sometimes, fame i don't know anything about but EVERYTIME u see chrilles vids there's a /w from some1 random, that can't be fun on a regular basis if all u wanna do is play the game...
Back to top Go down
mooyagi

mooyagi

PostSubject: Re: wouldnt it be great....   wouldnt it be great.... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 7:52 pm

I agree constant tells would suck, but thats no reason to completely ditch your fans/forum/site. And no, while chrille definately helped me get into playing my druid, he has no effect on whether or not I enjoy wow. It would just be nice to have an update after 5 months.
Back to top Go down
Domini

PostSubject: Re: wouldnt it be great....   wouldnt it be great.... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 8:29 pm

Suicidehmpr got a really good point there. But also, it's not the greatest way to get rid of the fans by just leaving everything behind. I wouldn't care if they said "Goodbye" or something. But after all, if they did, we would have another 10.000 posts about "No, stay, I can't live without you, omigoshlololwtfbbqffs." So, what should they really do?
Back to top Go down
suicidehmpr

suicidehmpr

PostSubject: Re: wouldnt it be great....   wouldnt it be great.... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 8:36 pm

i think that the fact that they left Stormscale (as they did) to go chill for abit is probably the most reasonable thing to do...

i myself just came back from a 2 months break from wow... was just what i needed tbh...

maybe it's just the same for them Smile
Back to top Go down
Ifigenia

Ifigenia

PostSubject: Re: wouldnt it be great....   wouldnt it be great.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:56 am

Sure, but leaving a gbye message or "leave me alone" would be welcome. So that this forum would be officially dead. About the omgwtflolqq, I don't think they'd even have to come back here and read them.
Back to top Go down
mooyagi

mooyagi

PostSubject: Re: wouldnt it be great....   wouldnt it be great.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:28 am

/agree. Or just close the forums and remove the site if your done so we don't keep coming here in hopes of some news.
Back to top Go down
suicidehmpr

suicidehmpr

PostSubject: Re: wouldnt it be great....   wouldnt it be great.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:24 pm

imo this is still a great forum...

just without admins... but i still feel there's ALOT of good druids out their on this forum that's able to contribute... Ifigenia is a good example for this...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wouldnt it be great....   wouldnt it be great.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wouldnt it be great....
Page 1 of 1