Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Muthafu**** act like they forgot about Chrille

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mooyagi

mooyagi

Muthafu**** act like they forgot about Chrille Empty
PostSubject: Muthafu**** act like they forgot about Chrille   Muthafu**** act like they forgot about Chrille Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:43 pm

Ok since it doesnt look like chrille or kerb is returning, we should at least figure out what happened. Does anyone know anyone who's brothers girlfriends cousin knows someone in Doom Squad that could give us some info? It's not hard to believe that they would quit, but it is surprising that there isn't even a post on the matter. I wonder if something bad has happened. Anyone have any ideas how we can find out? Maybe if we cause enough noise on the forum...
Back to top Go down
http://triggerwicked.com/
Domini

Muthafu**** act like they forgot about Chrille Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muthafu**** act like they forgot about Chrille   Muthafu**** act like they forgot about Chrille Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:01 pm

Well, it seems Chrille really doesn't wanna be known anymore, since I've got him on my MSN, for a special reason, but he won't even answer to a "hello". So I guess he got bored / annoyed on the fame and took off. I can't say I blame him, there is too many fanboi's out there.
Back to top Go down

Muthafu**** act like they forgot about Chrille
Page 1 of 1