Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sui - the way of the cow

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
suicidehmpr

suicidehmpr

Sui - the way of the cow Empty
PostSubject: Sui - the way of the cow   Sui - the way of the cow Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 11:07 am

hiya guys Very Happy

i tried using sony vegas for a movie for the very first time, wud like of guys to watch it and tell me what i'm doing wrong, and right... also rate the movie Razz

here it is Smile

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=94169
Back to top Go down
Domini

PostSubject: Re: Sui - the way of the cow   Sui - the way of the cow Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 12:52 pm

Gonna check this out. I'm not good at Vegas or anything, but I guess I can still tell you what the average player thinks. Smile More feedback will come.

*Edit*
Watched your movie now, and overall I think it's a good movie. There were some parts, for example, the end of the first, pretty long, clip, where the music (Tears In Heaven) just stopped instantly when the new clip was about to start. Also, I know music isn't really anything to downrate on, but I'd say, don't play a song like that in a PvP-movie. (But I don't mind, since you had Sonic Syndicate! <3) ^^ Pretty fun to see you duel the boxplaying shamans. As many of us now, they sure hurt a lot. I'm a little sad I never saw a 1on1 duel with a retradin, would've wanted to see how you play against one of those. But overall, a good movie. I say you should keep making more and try to improve your Vegas-skills more.

Ooh and by the way, the text you put in the intro, about your video, have that in the WCM-summary next time. If people downrate without even reading your summary, then their commentary isn't even worth to think of. They are just a bunch of assholes.
Back to top Go down
suicidehmpr

suicidehmpr

PostSubject: Re: Sui - the way of the cow   Sui - the way of the cow Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 3:26 pm

ty Very Happy and reason why i didn't duel a retridin was the sole fact that i cudn't find any Razz

and ye, Tears in heaven might have been abit misplaced but just wanted something different Razz

but alot of thanks m8 for not skinning me alive xD and ty for the comments Smile
Back to top Go down
Domini

PostSubject: Re: Sui - the way of the cow   Sui - the way of the cow Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 3:51 pm

No problem. And I hope I didn't sound as harsh as all the WCM-raters. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tehwolfey

tehwolfey

PostSubject: Re: Sui - the way of the cow   Sui - the way of the cow Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 8:20 pm

Downloading now.

I recommend however that you probably should write the movie summary in proper spelling and grammar. At first look at the summary without seeing the movie yet, it already tells me that you probably didn't spend much time putting together the video if you didn't bother to spend a couple minutes writing a good looking summary.

Sorry if that sounded kind of harsh, will post again after I watch it.
Back to top Go down
suicidehmpr

suicidehmpr

PostSubject: Re: Sui - the way of the cow   Sui - the way of the cow Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 11:47 pm

good point m8 Smile

might have to re-do the summary Smile
Back to top Go down
Gloria

Gloria

PostSubject: Re: Sui - the way of the cow   Sui - the way of the cow Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 10:02 am

when ur dueling the warrior you get cought way to much.. gather up 5 CP's then rip and tank him in bear form, if u do have to heal try to make him blow his trinket on bash or something to then go and cyclone him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sui - the way of the cow   Sui - the way of the cow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sui - the way of the cow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Movies-
Jump to: