Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 5 feral gear

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ornitholesty

Season 5 feral gear Empty
PostSubject: Season 5 feral gear   Season 5 feral gear Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 3:04 am

Hi, ive never used this forum before, and i dont know how active it is, but i was so annoyed by something i read that i had to give it a try Razz

I was looking at season 5 gear, and i couldnt help looking at the s5 feral staff. The staff has very average stats and literally no +AP. The staff gives feral druids like half of their AP, it would ruin the class in arena if they completed removed it. So if anyone has any info it would be much appreciated and would help me decided whether to level my druid or not, being that i only pvp.
Back to top Go down
Gloria

Gloria

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 feral gear   Season 5 feral gear Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:41 pm

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=42390http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/images/wotlk/items/beta/items_9061_1795.jpg
Back to top Go down
Ornitholesty

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 feral gear   Season 5 feral gear Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:43 pm

yea....it has no +AP.... doesn't make sense why they would take so much away just in season 5
Back to top Go down
Ifigenia

Ifigenia

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 feral gear   Season 5 feral gear Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 1:32 pm

Quote :
Feral Attack Power: All weapons now have the potential to grant feral attack power based on their dps (as compared to the best superior-quality weapons available at level 60). Players will see their existing feral weapons grant roughly the same attack power as they did before (+/- 2 or so), but many new weapons will be options for the feral druid. Some feral weapons have had strength converted to attack power to be more appealing to other classes able to equip them. All druids will see the amount of feral attack power granted by an item in the item tooltip, if it grants any, but other players will not see that information.

So, now there will be no FAP shown on weapons, or at sites. You'll only see it if you're a druid and at in-game link.
Back to top Go down
shocktech

shocktech

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 feral gear   Season 5 feral gear Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 1:33 am

Yeah, Blizzard themselves even admitted that they made the S5 Weapons for anyone and everyone (Class/Spec) Lame. ATM you really do have to Pve to get the Best (Better) Pvp Gear. I have journys End, but i prefer using Black Ice for pvp because of the Hit that Black ice has to provide.
Hopefully Blizzard will be stepping there game up in Seaosn 6. Looks like their doing 2 Sets of weapons. (1850 Rated 1st tier) (2050 Rated 2nd Tier) My ratings are probably off but, Im guessing there making it equivilant <-- Probably spelt wrong, To the Ulduar 10man/25man. So you dont have to pve to get the better Pvp gear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 5 feral gear   Season 5 feral gear Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 5 feral gear
Page 1 of 1