Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

king of the jungle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ornitholesty

king of the jungle Empty
PostSubject: king of the jungle   king of the jungle Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 4:59 am

is Kotj absolutely necessary in a feral pvp spec? i dont know if i specced wrong but my spec comes down to a choice of 3 points in pred. instincts or Kotj, so i was just wondering. (its very possible i specced wrong)
Back to top Go down
Ifigenia

Ifigenia

king of the jungle Empty
PostSubject: Re: king of the jungle   king of the jungle Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 5:07 am

Kotj is a must. 60 energy feed and even 15% more dmg in bear for a lowly loss of armor is nothing you can just ignore. Especially 60 energy out of GCD offers great nuke options, getting that pounce mangle shred+tigersfury maim a lockdown that prolly will force enemy to trinket.... (Who would prefer couple more shreds on his ass?)
Back to top Go down
Ornitholesty

king of the jungle Empty
PostSubject: Re: king of the jungle   king of the jungle Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 5:13 am

what about primal tenacity, that seems like it would be really good against rogues who rely on stunlocking (mut rogues, which are like 90% of rogues now) and the new mana reduction from shapeshifting is helpful too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

king of the jungle Empty
PostSubject: Re: king of the jungle   king of the jungle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

king of the jungle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PvP :: Feral-
Jump to: