Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Primal Gore (Rips/Lacerate Crits) Ferocious Bite Crit Nerf.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shocktech

shocktech

Primal Gore (Rips/Lacerate Crits) Ferocious Bite Crit Nerf. Empty
PostSubject: Primal Gore (Rips/Lacerate Crits) Ferocious Bite Crit Nerf.   Primal Gore (Rips/Lacerate Crits) Ferocious Bite Crit Nerf. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:58 pm

Okay, Well to me Primal Gore (Periodically Rips/Lacerate Critting) Isnt that big of a Pvp talent. However i was reading on Chrilles Blog and He says the Rip is now going to be the finisher for him. Which i dont quite see.. How or why. If someone is at 3-4kHp, And you have a Rake/Pounce Bleed up, Why wouldnt you ferocious bite? Even though the crit Chance of it got nerfed by Half (50% to 25% Or something like that), its still more then likely going to crit, Most druids in decent gear Naxx25/Deadly/hateful gear will have around ~45% Chance to crit + the 25% to fero bite crit 70% chance to crit still, Plus with + If you have Predatory Instincts (+10% Critical Strike Dmg). Idk Unless He meant Rip as in a finisher for pve. I dont see Primal Gore even Being worth it for pvp.

New Glyphs:
Glyph of Berserk: Increases the duration of Berserk by 5 seconds.
Glyph of Survival Instincts: Increases the percentage of your maximum health received from Survival Instincts to 40%.
Glyph of Savage Roar: Your Savage Roar ability grants an additional 3% bonus damage done.

The Beserk Glyph Is quite Nice. Extra 5 seconds of being immune to fear is Pretty nice.
Idk If im going to Glyph Survival Instincts or Savage Roar Yet. I Use the Shred/Rip/Frendzied Glyphs. Probably going to replace Rip with Beserk glyph Due to the fact that the Shred Glyph Will also increase the Duration of Rip by 2 seconds stacking up to 6 seconds.

Tier- 8 Set 2 Bonus: Haxxx!!!
Peridoic Damage Dealt By your rake, Rip, Lacerate abilities has a chance to cause you to enter a clearcasting state. Which is quite nice I think.
Overall, We did get Some dmg nerfs, Some Stam Nerfs (Heart of the Wild: Stamina bonus changed to 2/4/6/8/10%.) And Amor Nerfs, But everything seems to be quite where it should be to me.
Holy Pallies/Dk's/Hunters Did get some of the more annoying talents for Pvp Nerfed. Im thinking its going to be quite the season for us Feral druids.
Back to top Go down

Primal Gore (Rips/Lacerate Crits) Ferocious Bite Crit Nerf.
Page 1 of 1