Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feral and Enh, 2v2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mooz

Feral and Enh, 2v2 Empty
PostSubject: Feral and Enh, 2v2   Feral and Enh, 2v2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 10:15 am

It seems as though there is generally information about every arena combo, yet I have not seen anything about an enhancement shaman and feral druid. The buffs from each spec would seem in theory to be very helpful for one another. The biggest problem I see is the lack of cc from the shaman and fact that with no dedicated healer, and the lack of insane dps from either classes, they couldnt last past the 2k ranking. I have heard that resto druid enhancement shaman is becoming progressively better. I prefer feral and my brother happens to enjoy enhancement a great deal. I know the 2 specs are considered some of the worst for 2v2's, but any ideas from some more experienced arena'ers if this, with smart players could be potentially successful at all? or should I just call it a day and bite the bullet and respecc restokin with him staying enhancement shaman... If there is any hope, if anyone has any suggestions as to possible techniques with the specs. Seems on paper that opening on a low armor target with a pounce, mangle, 4-5pt rip, with a combination of the enhancement shaman's nice duel wield dps with the counterspell of earthshock and str totems + other atk power buffs and purges would be good. Any thoughts would be helpful Smile ..

PS: My accounts been inactive on WoW for about 6 months for college, but im starting up again in about 2 weeks and trying to decide which set of gear to strive for since I was actually well geared for both resto and feral at the time I quit, but now its hard to decide what set to grind for when I start back up.

... thanks fellow druids.. Love all the videos you guys
Mooz
70 Druid Haomarush (US)
Back to top Go down
mooz

Feral and Enh, 2v2 Empty
PostSubject: bump   Feral and Enh, 2v2 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 1:44 am

Bumpity bump
Back to top Go down
Chrille
Admin
Chrille

Feral and Enh, 2v2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feral and Enh, 2v2   Feral and Enh, 2v2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 3:41 pm

The setup got a lot of burst potential but don't be afraid to try out new things. This setup can easily get above 1800 rating, due to the dmg output you have. No ms debuff and lack off CC will make it hard on higher ratings however.
Back to top Go down
http://chrille.warcraftmovies.com
Sponsored content

Feral and Enh, 2v2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feral and Enh, 2v2   Feral and Enh, 2v2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feral and Enh, 2v2
Page 1 of 1