Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SSO pendant...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
suicidehmpr

suicidehmpr

SSO pendant... Empty
PostSubject: SSO pendant...   SSO pendant... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 12:52 am

I saw on ur profile Chrille, that u were using the AP pendant from SSO...

how often does it proc and do ppl think it's good enuf to get instead of vindicator neck... or Brutal now
Back to top Go down
Yiska

SSO pendant... Empty
PostSubject: Re: SSO pendant...   SSO pendant... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 12:57 am

It proccs almost instantly after your opener but it has an internal cooldown (feels like 45-60s?)
Back to top Go down
suicidehmpr

suicidehmpr

SSO pendant... Empty
PostSubject: Re: SSO pendant...   SSO pendant... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 5:56 pm

so not procing that often?
Back to top Go down
Yiska

SSO pendant... Empty
PostSubject: Re: SSO pendant...   SSO pendant... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:30 pm

Not that often but think about it for a second. It's one extra knockback, it has the same chance to crit as your melee, it critz for up to 750 afair. You need lots of offensive stats to make up for that.
Back to top Go down
Chrille
Admin
Chrille

SSO pendant... Empty
PostSubject: Re: SSO pendant...   SSO pendant... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 2:09 am

the sso is really really a dps boost, especially if you are scryer as a feral druid. Our burst and the potential burst from that neck is so nice. Don't forget that the proc is magic damage, which helps alot of you have to sit on a high armor target.
Back to top Go down
http://chrille.warcraftmovies.com
suicidehmpr

suicidehmpr

SSO pendant... Empty
PostSubject: Re: SSO pendant...   SSO pendant... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 2:15 am

but 22 crit strike rating is 1.1% crit taken off... and if it only procs twice in a min then is it rly worth it? depends on how high ur crit chance is i guess...

on the other 24 agi = 1% crit so it's only .30ish% ur gonna lose on it... but 20ish stam and resil...

(comparing to vindicator/veteran/Brutal necklace)
Back to top Go down
Yiska

SSO pendant... Empty
PostSubject: Re: SSO pendant...   SSO pendant... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:10 am

suicidehmpr wrote:
but 22 crit strike rating is 1.1% crit taken off... and if it only procs twice in a min then is it rly worth it? depends on how high ur crit chance is i guess...

on the other 24 agi = 1% crit so it's only .30ish% ur gonna lose on it... but 20ish stam and resil...

(comparing to vindicator/veteran/Brutal necklace)

Don't forget about the other sideeffects of agility bro. +heal if skilled, dodge, ap
Back to top Go down
Chrille
Admin
Chrille

SSO pendant... Empty
PostSubject: Re: SSO pendant...   SSO pendant... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 10:14 am

I got 50% crit when my relic procs selfbuffed. Thats what you will have with top gear atleast if you go for crit.
Back to top Go down
http://chrille.warcraftmovies.com
suicidehmpr

suicidehmpr

SSO pendant... Empty
PostSubject: Re: SSO pendant...   SSO pendant... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:54 am

does it work along side with the normal crits?

i mean is it working with ur normal crits?

tried it out last night and after 3 mins fighting i only got 2 procs, was autoattacking the unkillable mob in Blasted Lands, while monitoring combat log...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SSO pendant... Empty
PostSubject: Re: SSO pendant...   SSO pendant... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SSO pendant...
Page 1 of 1