Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

S4 or Shattered Sun Pendant of Might (Scryer)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gezzwhat

S4 or Shattered Sun Pendant of Might (Scryer) Empty
PostSubject: S4 or Shattered Sun Pendant of Might (Scryer)   S4 or Shattered Sun Pendant of Might (Scryer) Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 11:21 pm

So what do u guys think S4 neck or Shattered Sun Pendant of Might (Scryer)?
Do you think it's worth using SSPoM in s4 or is the resi / stam more usefull ?
According to emeralds list it's lot more dps then s3 neck atleast....
I've also been thinking about stacking agi...like badge ring / the 2 ring instead of pvp ones, ur thoughts ?
Back to top Go down
Ifigenia

Ifigenia

PostSubject: Re: S4 or Shattered Sun Pendant of Might (Scryer)   S4 or Shattered Sun Pendant of Might (Scryer) Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 12:14 am

According to druidstats, as far as I remember, pendant had a small increase on AP while vindicator has more stam-and resil of course. I think new season will bring even better bg epics.
I don't know what power of arcane does, but normal pvp gear is perfect for high ratings, slight improvements won't make much difference.
Back to top Go down
Meddler

PostSubject: Re: S4 or Shattered Sun Pendant of Might (Scryer)   S4 or Shattered Sun Pendant of Might (Scryer) Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 1:58 am

I've been pondering the same sort of thing. The badge ring's a definite for me - great dps stats, reasonable agi for NI and an acceptable amount of stam all make it well worth the resilience/bit of stam trade off in my book, at least compared to the S3 ring. Still trying to decide what to do with second ring slot - ideally I'd like the almost identical ring from the ZA timed run, odds of picking that up are pretty slight though so might end up using the S4 ring.

Neck wise I figure the S4 one's the way to go - the SSO ones do offer excellent dps, it's quite a substantial trade off of stam and resilience though, plus the loss of the socket. Would be quite a lot more tempted if the agility on the SSO one was higher - looking to maximise benefit of +healing from NI where feasible without too big a trade off.
Back to top Go down
Kardredor

PostSubject: Re: S4 or Shattered Sun Pendant of Might (Scryer)   S4 or Shattered Sun Pendant of Might (Scryer) Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 2:29 am

S4 Neck: http://www.wowhead.com/?item=35135

39 Stam, 26 Crit Rating (1.18% Crit), 18 Resil, 58 AP, and a socket.

Shattered Sun Neck: http://www.wowhead.com/?item=34679

18 Agi (.72% Crit, 1.22% Dodge), 19 Stam, 64 AP. The Aldor proc is +200 AP for 10 seconds, and the Scryer is 333 to 367 damage Arcane Strike.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The SSO neck has 24 more AP, .46% less crit, 1.22% more dodge, 20 less stam, and you lose 18 resil.

If you ask me, I'd probably still roll with the S4 neck because of the loss of stam, resil, and crit. The 24 less AP without a socket is small, and can be gained elsewhere, through gem changes or enchant changes. If you were going to use a PvE item, or neck rather, the only ones that would be worth losing the stats over are probably in deep BT or Sunwell. You're better off replacing your Veteran's (or in S4, Vindicator) ring for something with much better DPS stats.

If you go to one of the previous topics (https://chrille.forumotion.com/feral-f3/staff-of-the-forest-lord-s3-staff-what-do-u-think-t25.htm) I gave an idea of what ring to go for, and the stat differences.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S4 or Shattered Sun Pendant of Might (Scryer)   S4 or Shattered Sun Pendant of Might (Scryer) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

S4 or Shattered Sun Pendant of Might (Scryer)
Page 1 of 1