Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some Feral stuff...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gezzwhat

Some Feral stuff... Empty
PostSubject: Some Feral stuff...   Some Feral stuff... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 12:18 am

Heya, i got a few questions for all Ferals out there...

Q1: How much is armor pen worth as a stat ( in pvp ) is there any formula like x arm pen = to x str and agi or something like that.

Q2: Is Dory's Embrace worth is for Ferals ? ( I'm thinking of using it cause i got so low resi as feral atm :< )

Q3: What are you gemming in yellow now in s4 when we get hit caped from gear ? ( I was tinking to use sockets like Critt, Critt + str, or Int sockets )

Q4: How much resi should we have (imo resi aka pvp gear gimps our dmg) ?

Q5: What parts (rings etc, you think is best to use if you can get in to pve) ?

Now i need some help with warr + feral tactics in 2s, atm we r at 1800 after about 1h 30 min play and now we are taking a break. So would be nice with some tactics against: Priest rogue, lock priest.
Tbh we haven't met so many setups yet :p
But we'll see, mabye i can make a guide for all you out there! Very Happy

Thx in Advance Wink
Back to top Go down
Drakedruid

PostSubject: Re: Some Feral stuff...   Some Feral stuff... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 12:31 am

I'm not really able to answer on any other question except you're second one Smile

Fory's embrace is really worth it, as it is actually just the sergeants heavy cloak but upgraded, and you need badges for it so its a bit of PvE farming but hey, 3 full kara runs should do it by far Smile

The rest i'm not that able to answer as i'm still bothering chrille with it Razz

Have a nice feral gameplay mate, thats all what count.
And good luck with you're setup, you didn't pick an easy one Smile

Drakedruid
Back to top Go down
Gezzwhat

PostSubject: Re: Some Feral stuff...   Some Feral stuff... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 2:17 am

Drakedruid wrote:

Have a nice feral gameplay mate, thats all what count.
And good luck with you're setup, you didn't pick an easy one Smile

Drakedruid

xD Yeah i know, but it's imba fun even tho we've been bouncing up and down at 1750 --- 1800 for 30 min now :p
And now i'm going to bed Very Happy
I'll report in how it works out mabye a movie if i can afford to buy a new comp :p
Back to top Go down
shocktech

shocktech

PostSubject: Re: Some Feral stuff...   Some Feral stuff... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:28 pm

IMO you wouldnt wonna stack resi gems unless you have low resi to begin with like if your using 4 peice t6, im at 400 resi and do just fine.
Back to top Go down
Gezzwhat

PostSubject: Re: Some Feral stuff...   Some Feral stuff... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:02 am

shocktech wrote:
IMO you wouldnt wonna stack resi gems unless you have low resi to begin with like if your using 4 peice t6, im at 400 resi and do just fine.

In full s3 i got 285 resi, Now what ? ^_^
Back to top Go down
TaZere

TaZere

PostSubject: Re: Some Feral stuff...   Some Feral stuff... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 1:16 am

Gezzwhat wrote:
shocktech wrote:

As feral u can avoid dmg so u only need ~ 340 330 resi u can get that easy ....
Back to top Go down
Ifigenia

Ifigenia

PostSubject: Re: Some Feral stuff...   Some Feral stuff... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 10:29 am

Gezzwhat wrote:
shocktech wrote:

Full s3 no vindicator? I got 365 no gems with s3 and guardian
Back to top Go down
shocktech

shocktech

PostSubject: Re: Some Feral stuff...   Some Feral stuff... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 10:38 am

yeah im in full guard, and almost full s3 not quite. But its just a decision i mean damn if you can get 4 peice t6 go for it dude, grats, but it would be smart to rep full guard and the rest brutal/venge so that way you atleast get a decent amount of resi, so you dont get your face torn off.
Back to top Go down
TaZere

TaZere

PostSubject: Re: Some Feral stuff...   Some Feral stuff... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:52 pm

shocktech wrote:
yeah im in full guard, and almost full s3 not quite. But its just a decision i mean damn if you can get 4 peice t6 go for it dude, grats, but it would be smart to rep full guard and the rest brutal/venge so that way you atleast get a decent amount of resi, so you dont get your face torn off.

if u got T 6 available use only 2 x Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Feral stuff...   Some Feral stuff... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Feral stuff...
Page 1 of 1