Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feral DPS, what hit?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mummel

Mummel

Feral DPS, what hit? Empty
PostSubject: Feral DPS, what hit?   Feral DPS, what hit? Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 1:28 am

I've finally got a guild that allows me to DPS as feral in raids! Though I got a big problem. How much hit do a druid need to dps in kara and up? I haven't got more than 41 now wich surely isn't enough, but I can't need 160+ like a rogue, can I? Would be glad to have an answer, though Chrille, don't even bother. You hate Feral PvE-dps xD
Back to top Go down
Kerberus

Kerberus

PostSubject: Re: Feral DPS, what hit?   Feral DPS, what hit? Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 3:21 am

Thought I'd help out before I go to bed.

As a feral druid you're going to need roughly 142 hit rating to "never" miss on a level 73 boss. However as far as I'm aware you shouldn't really trade raw dps for hit rating. As gear progresses you should eventually hit that cap anyway.

You don't need as much hit rating as a rogue because we don't dual wield.
Back to top Go down
Ifigenia

Ifigenia

PostSubject: Re: Feral DPS, what hit?   Feral DPS, what hit? Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 8:41 am

I dps'ed these raids with 105 hit. Because a feral does much better dps with rip than ferocious bite in most bosses, (Shade of Aran is an exclusion) AP is more valuable from hit rating.
Back to top Go down
Kardredor

PostSubject: Re: Feral DPS, what hit?   Feral DPS, what hit? Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 9:15 pm

Basically what Ifi said.
Back to top Go down
Mummel

Mummel

PostSubject: Re: Feral DPS, what hit?   Feral DPS, what hit? Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 10:25 pm

Thanks for the response. Too bad I can't use any of the information, since my account got key-logged. On my way to lvl up a new char though lol. Thanks for help anyway. Wink
Back to top Go down
Ifigenia

Ifigenia

PostSubject: Re: Feral DPS, what hit?   Feral DPS, what hit? Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 7:46 am

GL with it Wink and from now on make sure you keep your pc protected. Suspect It's not easy to find such guild again.
Back to top Go down
Invelt(Jaedenar-EU)

PostSubject: Re: Feral DPS, what hit?   Feral DPS, what hit? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 6:31 am

just base everything on agility which gives crit and attack power, hit rating come with the gear

notice that a crit is not missable so with something like 50% raid buffed crit u have no real problems

just get the ''Shard of Contempt" from third boss in HC MGT for a big expertise amount
http://www.wowhead.com/?item=34472
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feral DPS, what hit?   Feral DPS, what hit? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feral DPS, what hit?
Page 1 of 1