Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feral for Kara

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Domini

Feral for Kara Empty
PostSubject: Feral for Kara   Feral for Kara Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 12:01 am

Just curious, a druid with 2602ap, 25% crit, 90hit and 15 expertise, are those stats enough for a druid to go kara as dps? Or is it overall too low? With raidbuffs + pots, you increase all amounts greatly, but I'm curious about what other people think about it.
Back to top Go down
Ifigenia

Ifigenia

Feral for Kara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feral for Kara   Feral for Kara Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:45 am

Generally good stats for kara, but lowish crit (I guess that's in cat form). Druids have inherent big crit, and it's kinda weird how you got that low (almost impossible I gotta say, since talents give 6%+5%=11% crit). I'd suggest gem for agility more, and getting a crit of ~35%.
Back to top Go down
Domini

Feral for Kara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feral for Kara   Feral for Kara Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 12:06 pm

Almost everything is non-gemmed due to poor druid^^. However, thanks for the reply, now I know what to improve, even though I can go Kara if I find a group Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Feral for Kara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feral for Kara   Feral for Kara Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feral for Kara
Page 1 of 1