Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blizzard Big Ban-Contest (Again)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Domini

Blizzard Big Ban-Contest (Again) Empty
PostSubject: Blizzard Big Ban-Contest (Again)   Blizzard Big Ban-Contest (Again) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:23 pm

I'm not sure if you guys noticed, but Blizzard has once again started the Big Ban contest, meaning they sent out mails to about 15-20% of the European Community, asking for Account-information to make sure the account still is owned by it's original owner. I myself have got a mail, but I have a huge problem, I can't find my CD-key, lol. To all of you who got a mail, make sure it's the real deal and not a fake-mail asking for Password for example, but also make sure that you got all your information under control. Losing an account feels terrible, especially if you've done nothing wrong. I've lost one account already, now I'm losing my second one. I'm seriously thinking of quitting WoW for a while, perhaps start play Counter-Strike with some friends until I got enough money for World of Warcraft, Burning Crusade and preferable a +60days Card. Until then, you who still have an account, enjoy your time in Azeroth well, and make sure you get all your friends to enjoy it too.

Kind Regards.
Back to top Go down

Blizzard Big Ban-Contest (Again)
Page 1 of 1