Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feral PVP problems

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PeonMyFace

Feral PVP problems Empty
PostSubject: Feral PVP problems   Feral PVP problems Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 8:31 pm

Hey im new here and was jsut trying to get some insider info on the whole feral pvp thing. My main was a rogue and i realized they are too boring only spaming the same set of buttons. I hit 1953 ish rating on him so i got some ok exp on arena and pvp. My main problem is, when i was gearin up my rogue i could still "run train" on people even with crappy gear and lack of resil, but with my druid (4 kmart epics aka s2 and decent blues) i can play perfect to my understanding and still just be murdered No . I guess what i am asking is it just that feral druids require alota gear to be good or is this ongoing and that you have to be outstanding at playing one. Sorry for teh broken english btw im a horrible speller :p
Back to top Go down
Elfhaiz

Feral PVP problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feral PVP problems   Feral PVP problems Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:08 pm

Your question is if we need gear or not?..?

Well, ofc, gear helps, but as a stealther in arena, PvE gear is good to kill some1 insanely fast, except if its someone can kill you faster ;P Like frostmage, Warlock, whatever, in 1v1 it will mostly end up in you being as you called it "murdered"
You really need resilience to keep yourself alive for longer time.

So all in all, feral takes skills, alot of it, feral takes gear, so does resto, and almost any other pvp class / spec.

Get merciless, full set, get 300 resi or more, atleast!
Get a rogue, play some 2v2 fun for practice, really, that combo is so funny Smile

Elfhaiz - EU Balnazzar
Back to top Go down
PeonMyFace

Feral PVP problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feral PVP problems   Feral PVP problems Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:07 pm

ya man i deff understand that it takes skill and alota gear, but it just seems that each class i play at 70 (hunter rogue shaman Warrior) can do fine with just a couple pieces of s2 or w/e the kmart epics are at the time, but for druids they require All if not most of it to be able to rock face. When i started my rogue, and yes i understand rogues are completely different class, i had about 30-50 resil during s2 and got to 1953 rating with a lock, now if i was just as skilled with the druid and tried to do that with say a rogue or another good feral 2v2 team, i wouldn't be able to succeed as well as i could. I guess what i am getting at is that druids have to be top of the line gear to compete with under geared or equal gear but if a druid is a little under geared then their opponent then they at most times are poop outa luck. Anyone care to shine some light on me and keep me from switching to resto Razz. I am so aggravated with the druid feral pvp set up that i wanna just go and leave to resto.
Back to top Go down
Bulker

Feral PVP problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feral PVP problems   Feral PVP problems Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:37 pm

Its hard being a feral and doing great not going to lie. Still isnt everything sometimes u just cant win. Gear helps but even then u can get very unlucky with openers on people and well sometimes not much u could have done to win. I play with either a Rogue or Mage right now as feral with 4/5 Brutal and venge weapon and shoulder and its still hard cause i cant get one of the 15 brutal rogues on the server to play cause they dont want to take the time to lose a few games. Resto is easier to me and works better in arena. U have to love to play feral just to play it. Its not always about the ratings these days maybe have some fun. I currently went Balance a few nights ago cause i had 5k points and 70k honor and no 2050 or 2200 so i decided to go balance for awhile try and get 2050 with that maybe.
Back to top Go down
shocktech

shocktech

Feral PVP problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feral PVP problems   Feral PVP problems Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 9:30 pm

Feral Spec does take a lot of time and practice to get good. But once you reach a certain point and have played enough to expect what your enemy is going to do and you can counter it or just outplay him, it really starts to get fun. Of course gear REALLY does help, for example being able to stay alive through a rogues opener cs + ks. Right now i have 47% crit and 3.4k AP on my druid, 3p brutal, 2p vengeful and s2 wep, with full Guardians. And now, since the patch i don't have a problem taking out any class, any spec. Even those notorious OP ret pallies.
Back to top Go down
Morsarius

Feral PVP problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feral PVP problems   Feral PVP problems Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 10:30 pm

Ret pallies ARE unbeatable for ferals atm. That is only class I cant beat when I stay 1on1 in arena (1950+ rating).

But change your s2 wep asap. Grind 150 badges through stealth runs or buy at least s3 one cause s2 wep is s.hit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Feral PVP problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feral PVP problems   Feral PVP problems Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feral PVP problems
Page 1 of 1