Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chrillie /GQUIT

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rumor

Chrillie /GQUIT Empty
PostSubject: Chrillie /GQUIT   Chrillie /GQUIT Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 5:28 pm

Have you left doom squad?
Back to top Go down
Chrille
Admin
Chrille

Chrillie /GQUIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chrillie /GQUIT   Chrillie /GQUIT Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 2:37 am

yes I have left doom squad. I've had some rough days lately and alot of stuff that has pissed me off. I'm a calm guy but when it boils over, god bless that the reason for me getting pissed of isn't in range of my fists. I think I could actually end up in court for beating someone down. It requires alooot and a long time of provoking to piss me off. Some would say it's impossible Razz
Back to top Go down
http://chrille.warcraftmovies.com
Ifigenia

Ifigenia

Chrillie /GQUIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chrillie /GQUIT   Chrillie /GQUIT Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 5:55 pm

Amen.

PvP guilds ain't needed really, except if they got nice atmosphere etc. And being in a pro guild hmmmm doesn't sound like that.
Back to top Go down
Agramon

Chrillie /GQUIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chrillie /GQUIT   Chrillie /GQUIT Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 9:37 pm

Ifigenia wrote:
PvP guilds ain't needed really, except if they got nice atmosphere etc. And being in a pro guild hmmmm doesn't sound like that.
There is no bad atmosphere in our guild I can assure you, everyone gets on, and we dont take anything too seriously.

Chrille just had an emo moment, which i dont think was anything to do with the guild afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chrillie /GQUIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chrillie /GQUIT   Chrillie /GQUIT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chrillie /GQUIT
Page 1 of 1