Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chrillie (Fat Cow 7)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mooz

Chrillie (Fat Cow 7) Empty
PostSubject: Chrillie (Fat Cow 7)   Chrillie (Fat Cow 7) Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 6:31 am

Hey Chrillie, long time fan. I have been inactive on WoW for about 4 months because of a busy college quarter but I am reactivating in about a month. I have always been feral, and have constantly argued with the guild I was in that feral could be viable ever since the first days of WoW. Thanks for keeping the spec alive Smile.

Question about Fat Cow 7 if there will be one, are you going to be including fights with you and your Disc Priest partner?.. I am S1/S2 feral and I am partnered with my brother who is a Disc priest, just wondering if you were going to include some clips from that comp to offer some strategies. Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chrille
Admin
Chrille

PostSubject: Re: Chrillie (Fat Cow 7)   Chrillie (Fat Cow 7) Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 7:49 am

I haven't started to work with the fat cow 7 yet. Will take a while until I do that unfortunatly. Need to upgrade my computer abit and I have a few exams ahead of me aswell.

I'm however not playing with a disc priest in 2v2 anymore :<. Playing resto druid warrior in 2v2 and the beloved feral / priest / warrior in 3v3. I will most likely show alot more clips from the 3v3 then.
Back to top Go down
http://chrille.warcraftmovies.com
mooz

PostSubject: thanks   Chrillie (Fat Cow 7) Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 8:05 am

Alright, Thanks for the update. Do you think Disc / Feral is still viable in 2v2 though? or do you think the 2.4.2 BeastCoil threat is going to make feral somewhat outdated?
Back to top Go down
Chrille
Admin
Chrille

PostSubject: Re: Chrillie (Fat Cow 7)   Chrillie (Fat Cow 7) Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 9:05 am

It's still very viable Wink
Back to top Go down
Rumor

PostSubject: Re: Chrillie (Fat Cow 7)   Chrillie (Fat Cow 7) Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 9:02 pm

Would you consider dueling Vaelisious in your next movie? if he were destro that is
Back to top Go down
Chrille
Admin
Chrille

PostSubject: Re: Chrillie (Fat Cow 7)   Chrillie (Fat Cow 7) Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 3:39 pm

He's going to duel me for his new movie, so I think that I'll pass on that but who knows Wink I might ask him to participate on tfc 7
Back to top Go down
TaZere

TaZere

PostSubject: Re: Chrillie (Fat Cow 7)   Chrillie (Fat Cow 7) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 12:49 pm

Gz mate for finishing it Very Happy
Any dl links yet ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chrillie (Fat Cow 7)   Chrillie (Fat Cow 7) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chrillie (Fat Cow 7)
Page 1 of 1