Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lewt carries Bhuddist - movie

Go down 
+3
Kerberus
Chrille
Fordin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Fordin

Lewt carries Bhuddist - movie Empty
PostSubject: Lewt carries Bhuddist - movie   Lewt carries Bhuddist - movie Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 3:09 am

I strongly recommend the following movie to all balance druid arena players, it's a 2v2 arena movie rogue/balance from the rogue's pov, showing the power of the combo. It's got enough tips and edits to keep you well interested throughout the vid.

pasted from http://warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=74055 :

**Please either use a High Definition stream or download the file. I understand that it's rather large, but that's due to its high quality. Don't ruin the experience!**

This is my first serious PvP video, as opposed to my 15 joke videos. The actual in-game footage is entirely of Lewt and I 2v2ing. My goal for this video was to show the general strategy for almost every 2v2 comp, as well as keep the video entertaining as possible. I know a lot of you expect this video to be hilarious... Well, without taking away from the fact that it's an arena video, I tried haha. PS: if you notice us talking in party chat, it's because we were practicing playing without vent to build natural coordination for those games (and it worked, you should try it ^_^).

Our team:
-Lewt is 48/0/13 (Full balance) for all clips of the video.
-I am 20/0/41 (ShS) for most clips, but a few 41/20/0 (Mutilate) clips are included.

What to expect:
-Most 2v2 comps at the gladiator bracket
-Our strats (in text) of how to beat those comps
-A bit of textual commentary by Lewt
-Model Viewing
-Excellent Music
-Ming babbling on vent
-ONE SECOND FIVE KAY STARFIRE CRITS!

What to not expect:
-Lewt's perspective (sorry, wasn't possible)
-Warlock/Hunter + Druid (those fights take too long)
-HOLY SHIT VANISH DEATH COIL!!
-The best players in the world (except for Lewt)

The music is pretty amazing, not gonna lie. It's pretty much all by Ronald Jenkees. Some of the songs I used have never been studio recorded, and therefore have never been used in a video before. I hope you enjoy it, even if there is a slight loss of quality.
-Almost Undamaged - Ronald Jenkees
-Messin with guitar sound - Ronald Jenkees
-Derty - Ronald Jenkees
-A beat from outerspace - Ronald Jenkees
-Messin with e-piano sound - Ronald Jenkees
-The Fast Song - Ronald Jenkees
-We looked like giants - Deathcab for cutie
-Final Countdown remix - Ronald Jenkees

Programs used:
-World of Warcraft
-FRAPS 2.9.4
-WoW Model Viewer
-WoW Map Viewer
-Macromedia Flash Pro 8
-Sony Vegas Pro 8

Thanks to the beta testers for your great advice on the video, and thanks to WCM for such an awesome site.

I hope you enjoy the vid. Making my world pvp video soon.
Back to top Go down
Chrille
Admin
Chrille

PostSubject: Re: Lewt carries Bhuddist - movie   Lewt carries Bhuddist - movie Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 7:50 am

A really good movie Wink. I strongly recommend to watch it even if you aren't a balance druid Very Happy Good tactics and perfect executiion !
Back to top Go down
http://chrille.warcraftmovies.com
Kerberus

Kerberus

PostSubject: Re: Lewt carries Bhuddist - movie   Lewt carries Bhuddist - movie Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 10:57 am

Saw it last night, good vid indeed. Makes me wanna go bewmkin :>
Back to top Go down
Gloria

Gloria

PostSubject: Re: Lewt carries Bhuddist - movie   Lewt carries Bhuddist - movie Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 11:05 am

All i miss in that movie is some scenes with from boomkin pov :p
Back to top Go down
mooz

PostSubject: boomkin   Lewt carries Bhuddist - movie Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 5:55 pm

I remember when I first went boomkin the day it came out and people all laughed at me Neutral
Back to top Go down
supacow

PostSubject: Re: Lewt carries Bhuddist - movie   Lewt carries Bhuddist - movie Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 7:30 am

omg i saw tat movie the day it came out lol really makes me wanna go boomkin

actually yea im gonna try to work for my boomkin gear rite now
Back to top Go down
Kaizerling

Kaizerling

PostSubject: Re: Lewt carries Bhuddist - movie   Lewt carries Bhuddist - movie Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 11:01 am

awesome!

really liked it very much, shows skill, excellent movie editing and music was nice as well Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lewt carries Bhuddist - movie   Lewt carries Bhuddist - movie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lewt carries Bhuddist - movie
Page 1 of 1