Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New to movie making.

Go down 
+2
Ifigenia
TaZere
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TaZere

TaZere

New to movie making. Empty
PostSubject: New to movie making.   New to movie making. Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 7:55 pm

Ok gonna make a 3's movie with my rogue and priest friends at 2200 + rating .
Wanna know what's the easiest program to use , and the best Razz
Back to top Go down
Ifigenia

Ifigenia

PostSubject: Re: New to movie making.   New to movie making. Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 12:12 am

FRAPS for capturing, Sony Vegas (6?) for editing. They are enough for a first vid (since it's your first, you'd better not mess with more details).
Back to top Go down
Chrille
Admin
Chrille

PostSubject: Re: New to movie making.   New to movie making. Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 3:33 pm

aye, fraps and sony vegas. Sony vegas isn't that hard to learn, but if you are unfamiliar with it then it's a pretty tough challange Wink
Back to top Go down
http://chrille.warcraftmovies.com
Aldaron_BH_EU

Aldaron_BH_EU

PostSubject: Re: New to movie making.   New to movie making. Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 10:12 am

These training videos, will give you the basics, for video/sound editing, transitions, text in video and picture in picture. Atleast for me, was a big help for sony Vegas 8.
As for capturing, i had some problems with fraps, so i used Xfire, which is a lot more than capturing, but has the option to do so. You will probably need VirtualDub to reduce the size of the captured videos, cause uncompressed are like 1gb per minute

http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/support/trainingvids.asp?prod=vegaspro

GL and HF Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr Moomus

Mr Moomus

PostSubject: Re: New to movie making.   New to movie making. Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 11:24 pm

Sony Vegas is a brilliant programe when u become pro. can do 1000's of things Very Happy the effects can blow your brain away defently a must if ur gonna show your self to WCM

Fraps has nothing special but it does the job that you want and there is nothing more u could ask for Very Happy

good Luck im looking forward to seeing this
Back to top Go down
Mummel

Mummel

PostSubject: Re: New to movie making.   New to movie making. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 12:10 am

I just wanna put a tiny bit of complain on fraps. It takes a lot of your memory-usage, so if you are about 30-35fps regulary, you should know that you can go down to 10-15 with fraps capturing something. Past experience =/
Back to top Go down
Mr Moomus

Mr Moomus

PostSubject: Re: New to movie making.   New to movie making. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 2:12 pm

Ohh yes it takes up alot of space if u capture alot of clips, so delete clips that u are not happy with while ur waiting in the arena Que Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to movie making.   New to movie making. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to movie making.
Page 1 of 1