Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Head Meta Gem question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ifigenia

Ifigenia

Head Meta Gem question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head Meta Gem question   Head Meta Gem question Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 2:19 pm

Never tried that.... but tbh I dont like rng Smile
Back to top Go down
Aendir

PostSubject: Re: Head Meta Gem question   Head Meta Gem question Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:37 pm

Its not rng.

3 melee damage is effectively 3 dps for a feral druid. If you want to convert that to attack power it becomes twice as much as the swift skyfire diamond, with the 1/100 chance of an interupt stun as well I guess, but thats not its main attraction.

I was on Al'Akir for a while and spoke a bit to Exerion, he is an amazing druid but he is also teamed with possibly the best rogue in Europe, and they are just owning it up on Blackout.

Anyways i swapped to this meta from 12 agi 3% increased crit damage, as I already have 48% crit self buffed (49.8% with idol proc) so I prefer the AP boost from the brutal earthstorm diamond.

Btw Ive never seen you on RH before Ifgenia, I played feral there since the start of the server Smile.
Back to top Go down
Ifigenia

Ifigenia

PostSubject: Re: Head Meta Gem question   Head Meta Gem question Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 2:23 pm

You've never seen me??? I'm logged all the time, except when I'm bored Smile

Yes I haven't been playing since the launch of the server, I am only playing for almost 3 years now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Head Meta Gem question   Head Meta Gem question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Head Meta Gem question
Page 1 of 1