Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone else going feral for WOTLK?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pirated

Anyone else going feral for WOTLK? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone else going feral for WOTLK?   Anyone else going feral for WOTLK? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 9:47 pm

I played feral at 60 and loved it, but the expansion took away what I thought was the fun of the spec.

My account is frozen right now, but feral looks like it's worth trying out, especially after I've bored myself to death with resto for 3 seasons.

Flying through the air in cat form and spamming AOE bear mangle just looks fun. I can't wait to screw around with melee in duels using bear and cat charge to kite them around.

The addition of a snare is also huge for me, as I've always thought that lack of a snare held feral PvP back.

Here's the build I plan on using: http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?talent=0ZxGMsfbdbxRhIuVo0Eczb

Hope to see feral as a viable arena spec at 80.
Back to top Go down
tehwolfey

tehwolfey

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else going feral for WOTLK?   Anyone else going feral for WOTLK? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:16 am

Well, after Tuesday I'll be playing feral still. But if it seems like every other class still seems ahead, I'll have to try boomkin and decide for WotLK from the time between 3.0 and the expansion.
Back to top Go down
Ifigenia

Ifigenia

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else going feral for WOTLK?   Anyone else going feral for WOTLK? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:52 am

I'll keep feraling all the wotlk (I hope) too.
Back to top Go down
Mr Moomus

Mr Moomus

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else going feral for WOTLK?   Anyone else going feral for WOTLK? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 2:55 pm

i sure will, im defently looking forward to actually having a chance to sow your enemy down will be great Very Happy, also Lock jaw is looking good.
Back to top Go down
Gloria

Gloria

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else going feral for WOTLK?   Anyone else going feral for WOTLK? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 7:55 pm

once a feral always a feral... right? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else going feral for WOTLK?   Anyone else going feral for WOTLK? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone else going feral for WOTLK?
Page 1 of 1