Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WotLK Druid talents

Go down 
+8
Kardredor
Gloria
Chrille
Wolfpath
Ifigenia
Mummel
suicidehmpr
Morsarius
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Morsarius

WotLK Druid talents Empty
PostSubject: WotLK Druid talents   WotLK Druid talents Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 1:21 pm

I found this on some forum.

Feral is going to be pretty strong as I can see.

Talents

What do u guys think?
Back to top Go down
suicidehmpr

suicidehmpr

PostSubject: Re: WotLK Druid talents   WotLK Druid talents Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 6:29 pm

i'll try and narrow it down to 1 word

DAMN!!!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Mummel

Mummel

PostSubject: Re: WotLK Druid talents   WotLK Druid talents Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 6:48 pm

I don't quite believe that. I mean, first of all. A lvl 70 Druid reaches ~40% (+) crit with no bigger problems. Then, why would you want the druids to have the talent to Increase Shred and Maul-crit with 15%. I mean, that will give a 70-druid about 55% crit. Yes, rogues got the backstab- and mutilatetalent, but they lack of a lot more. Armor for example. And, the rogue was built to pure dps with pure crits. And then this, hmm, "Adrenaline Rush / Last Stand"-talent, isn't that quite overpowered really? 100% Energy-reg for 20sec, that's even more than the rogues AR. And the Disease-thingy debuff, it's hard to kite a druid already, please make it harder! Though, the Flourish-talent isn't either overpowered or bad. Maybe that one is something they've considered, but I don't believe in the other ones.

*This is my, MY opinion.*
Back to top Go down
Ifigenia

Ifigenia

PostSubject: Re: WotLK Druid talents   WotLK Druid talents Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 8:35 pm

Seems promising. Don't forget it'll have 5 min cd (the first big cd on feral). However, we can only hope. BTW, Blizz requested the deletion of all talent trees based on alpha versions, so your tree is deleted too. Primal Aggresion is kinda useless indeed. Made only to counter some resiliense. Also, the only pve talent worth is the spell resist + armor increasing one.
But, check the talent below NS: Another feral buff, looks good too.

Just wait for the final one, any predictions are only promises. Also check other classes' trees. Maybe they get that extra boost too, which will again place them above us.
Back to top Go down
suicidehmpr

suicidehmpr

PostSubject: Re: WotLK Druid talents   WotLK Druid talents Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 8:59 pm

lol

Blizzard deleted this tree Razz
Back to top Go down
Wolfpath

Wolfpath

PostSubject: Re: WotLK Druid talents   WotLK Druid talents Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 9:48 pm

I think there's some interesting ideas in those talent trees.

What really caught my eyes were the increased effect of Survival of the Fittest (now 6%) and Reinforced Hide (Another 10% armor from gear). With those two talents we would be crit immune (for PvE tanking purposes) by default, no longer needing any defence/resilience on our tanking gear, and we would still be able to reach really high armor levels without gear that spent item points on extra armor. Basically we would be able to tank just fine in regular rogue gear. Feral tanking gear would for all intents and purposes no longer exist.

The same thing applies to balance. Since healing gear already gives 1/3 of their healing as spell damage, the new talent converting a % of total +healing to spell damage could mean balance druids would be able to reach roughly the same levels of spell damage as they usually do, only with healing gear instead of more traditional balance gear. And since the new resto talents adds a focus on critting with healing spells, there will be spell crit on the healing leather. So balance gear as we know it might more or less disappear as well.

Basically, druids would go from needing 4 different types of leather gear, of which 3 of them are completely useless to all other classes, to just 2 where we share one of them with rogues. That right there would be one of the biggest buffs ever in druid history!

Still, the talents could be completely fake, or even if they're real this is still just early alpha. Things will change *a lot* before release. So trying not to get my hopes up too high yet, though these trees makes me wish they're the real deal =)

Last edited by Wolfpath on Fri May 23, 2008 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chrille
Admin
Chrille

PostSubject: Re: WotLK Druid talents   WotLK Druid talents Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 10:31 pm

looks promising =)
Back to top Go down
http://chrille.warcraftmovies.com
Gloria

Gloria

PostSubject: Re: WotLK Druid talents   WotLK Druid talents Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 8:46 am

wotlk.wikidot.com/start
Back to top Go down
Kardredor

PostSubject: Re: WotLK Druid talents   WotLK Druid talents Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 6:51 pm

Feral Charge usable in Cat form.

WotlK sounds so fkn sweet for druids. WTB
Back to top Go down
Ifigenia

Ifigenia

PostSubject: Re: WotLK Druid talents   WotLK Druid talents Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 7:30 pm

Kardredor wrote:

Check out other classes before judging. Muti rogues will have a chance to land 2nd muti, and will be healed by envenom and poisons. Fire mages get quite boomy with a stacking fire buff.
I just glanced at these 2 classes and they seem equally buffed with druids.
Back to top Go down
Kardredor

PostSubject: Re: WotLK Druid talents   WotLK Druid talents Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 9:06 pm

Ifigenia wrote:
Kardredor wrote:

Check out other classes before judging. Muti rogues will have a chance to land 2nd muti, and will be healed by envenom and poisons. Fire mages get quite boomy with a stacking fire buff.
I just glanced at these 2 classes and they seem equally buffed with druids.

Yea, I know, I'm just looking forward to ZOOMZOOMCAT charge : P
Back to top Go down
Ifigenia

Ifigenia

PostSubject: Re: WotLK Druid talents   WotLK Druid talents Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 1:05 am

Kardredor wrote:
Yea, I know, I'm just looking forward to ZOOMZOOMCAT charge : P
I wanna see the cat charge animation! I mean lol, a cat charging? It'll be ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Mummel

Mummel

PostSubject: Re: WotLK Druid talents   WotLK Druid talents Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 7:57 pm

Ifigenia wrote:
I wanna see the cat charge animation! I mean lol, a cat charging? It'll be ridiculous.

Ridiculous indeed. But then, how about a shadowstepping cat? Wouldn't that be awesome? Eeeeehihihihi. No, but really. I'm certain 60-70% of this will be changed in one or two ways before releasing WotLK. I do want to get WotLK now, but still, I hope they'll wait. I wanna experience real end-game PvEish instead of farming Kara / Gruul all day long!! Blargh!

- By the way, this might have to do with movie-topic (although, it's not a druid movie) but if you wanna follow a really funny World of Warcraft-series, in style with Red vs Blue, be sure to check out "Chronicle of the annoying quest:". One of the best series I've seen. I've followed it since about 2 years back now, still they haven't reached more than 24 episodes. Wtb more! -
Back to top Go down
Ifigenia

Ifigenia

PostSubject: Re: WotLK Druid talents   WotLK Druid talents Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 11:44 pm

When I talked about this with my brother, who has a rogue, he went "OMG ShS to druids? WTF else are they gonna take?" Which is expressing what other people will think again, as soon as they see druids getting buffed.
Back to top Go down
Mr Moomus

Mr Moomus

PostSubject: Re: WotLK Druid talents   WotLK Druid talents Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:58 pm

Wow i wish i got here earlier, i wanted to see what druid would become Very Happy
Good Spotting on the Build anyways :O Shame its gone * Crys *

you guys make it sound so interesting aswell cherry
Back to top Go down
Sorena

PostSubject: Re: WotLK Druid talents   WotLK Druid talents Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 7:17 am

As someone noted, lots of WotLK info is available here:

http://wotlk.wikidot.com/start

Also, more specifically, the currently proposed feral talent tree is viewable here:

http://war-tools.darlinganime.com/index.php?i=druid

though I've seen it change 3 times already O.o
Back to top Go down
Ifigenia

Ifigenia

PostSubject: Re: WotLK Druid talents   WotLK Druid talents Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 3:51 pm

I'm not sure I wanna share my loot with rogues. They are too many already because of the OP of the class, and the fact that my tank gear will be on same roll with them makes me wonder. Today, when a bear item drops, I get it without any question.
Back to top Go down
Kardredor

PostSubject: Re: WotLK Druid talents   WotLK Druid talents Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 9:56 pm

Alot of people have told me on that website and a few others you can make your own talent trees, so alot of that stuff is easily fake. The only real things, which are still able to be changed, are the new skills that classes are getting. I'm not believing anything 100% until Blizzard releases the new talent trees. Couple of people have also told me the new talents aren't even on the beta, and only the current ones are.
Back to top Go down
Sorena

PostSubject: Re: WotLK Druid talents   WotLK Druid talents Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 5:30 pm

Yes, that's a site for making your own talent trees. If you're going to post the real talents, how else are you going to do it? I guess you could screenshot them...

The first site has been legit about it's information on WotLK. They've posted all kinds of other information from the game thats been verified. They posted links to the set of talent builds which supposedly match the ones out of the alpha. Yes, we can't be 100% sure this is correct, but there are people theorycrafting and pulling effective numbers out of the alpha, which I doubt is all made up.

Also, if you read people posting updated patch notes/patch changes, they match the changes in the posted builds. Again, I guess it's possible that it's made up, but I doubt it is.
Back to top Go down
Ifigenia

Ifigenia

PostSubject: Re: WotLK Druid talents   WotLK Druid talents Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 4:31 pm

Ok, this seems to be more official: http://wotlkwiki.info/index.php

Check out some important revamps for feral:

• Challenging Roar: Cooldown changed to 3 min (down from 10).
    Maul: Description changed to "A strong attack that increases melee damage by x and causes a high amount of threat."
    Totally an improvement to aoe tanking. 3 mins at raids is usually time between 2 waves. Maul gets useful to spam instead of lacerate too.
  • Predatory Strikes: Increases your melee attack power in Cat, Bear, Dire Bear and Moonkin Forms by 50%/100%/150% of your level and 7%/14%/20% of any attack power on your equipped weapon.
    Well, obvious boost to our AP! (It's getting increadibly high, isn't it?)
  • Maul', Rake, Ravage: Base damage increased.
    Another boost, mainly to rake, which will be a bit more useful again due to Primal Aggression and Infected Wounds.
  • Tiger's Fury: No longer costs energy, but now has a 30 second cooldown.
    What can I say! They made a dead ability totally useful again! Together with 3/3 King of the Jungle, you got almost 2 extra shreds! It's like 2nd omen to my ears.
  • Mangle (Bear): Now increases the damage of your Maul ability instead of the Shred ability.
    Well, problems start here. Although we can use cat's mangle to boost shred, in raids a bear tank usually keeps mangle up so no feral dps has to waste the 40 energy for it (well, it's like 34 now).
  • Feral Charge: Now requires 20 points in the Feral tree (up from 10).
    Our moans are heard! No more goddamn restos chargin!
  • Omen of Clarity: Now a passive effect instead of a self-cast buff.
    Aye it's true! Another claim is done! Omen got undispellable! Thanks Blizz!
  • Feral Charge (Cat)
    Causes you to leap behind an enemy, dazing them for 3 sec. (Added effect to current Feral Charge.
    (10 Energy, .75 sec Cast, 30 sec Cooldown, 8-25 yd Range)
    Shadowstep, but with snare instead of speed. Even greater. Please don't change! (It has cast???)

Let's look at the 3 new abilities too!

• Lock Jaw (Rank 1) Required lvl:75
    Finishing move that stuns the target and deals damage. Lasts longer per combo point (X points = X+1 seconds).
    (Instant, 5 yd Range)

Stunlock anyone? Btw what about maim? Why not a feral talent improving maim to stun? I dont want restos stun instead of chargin now. Anyway, I'm still suspectful about this and making it to final version. Rogues are gonna riot.
  • Nourish (Rank 1) Required lvl:80
    Heals a friendly target for 1746 to 2028. Heals for an additional 12% for each Rejuvenation, Regrowth, or Lifebloom effect cast by you active on the target.
    (600 Mana, 1.5 sec Cast, 40 yd Range)
    Ferals:looks great. Restos:looks perfect. OP nerfbat soon.
  • Revive (Rank 7) Required lvl:80
    Returns the spirit to the body, restoring a dead target to life with 1800 health and 1365 mana. Cannot be cast when in combat.
    (72% of Base Mana, 10 sec Cast, 30 yd Range)
    This just makes druid restos and druids generally one of the most wanted classes?? I mean if we got both combat res and no cd ooc res, what else? If you check resto talents, they give many other things for mana regen, and healing bonuses. Soo good.

Anyways, I really look forward now, mainly because of the awesome tools I just saw. I got a glimpse on some main classes & specs of TBC atm, but not their new abilities etc. I just don't wanna ruin the dream Very Happy
Whatever ferals become, with such TOOLS and I repeat just TOOLS and no IWIN buttons, we got a chance. Chance to prove our skill again. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kardredor

PostSubject: Re: WotLK Druid talents   WotLK Druid talents Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 9:19 pm

If Lock Jaw is a stun, and as it says it has no cooldown, what will be the point of Maim? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Ifigenia

Ifigenia

PostSubject: Re: WotLK Druid talents   WotLK Druid talents Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:40 am

Actually I don't believe it won't have cd. It's just too much, imagine rogue without cd on KS. I just guess it'll have ~20 sec like KS
Back to top Go down
Prelude

PostSubject: Re: WotLK Druid talents   WotLK Druid talents Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 7:07 am

Odds of kittyform druids being widely accepted into groups just as much as tanker druids? Very Happy Rez and a CC, w00tage.

Only complaint I have about the current state of the feral tree is the fact that it seems a little bloated, we won't be able to be amazing tanks and top notch kitties at the same time anymore... Bummer.
Back to top Go down
Ifigenia

Ifigenia

PostSubject: Re: WotLK Druid talents   WotLK Druid talents Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 10:29 am

There's always a way. I raiddps with pvp spec with no problems at all. Ofc at pve you don't need things like nature's grasp or other pvp talents like improved bash/natural shapeshifter. So there are your talents. But that needs respec for pvp!

Anyway, I think I'm gonna raiddps with pvp spec again.......
And btw, maybe I'm the lucky one, but I get in raids as dps, although both tank&dps gears are good....
Back to top Go down
Mr Moomus

Mr Moomus

PostSubject: Re: WotLK Druid talents   WotLK Druid talents Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:29 pm

http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/basics/talents/wrath/druid/talents.html

Take a Look i dunno if its different but i found on the WoW Website

Berserk
0/1
Requires 50 points in the feral talent tree

Instant 5min Cooldown
When activated, this ability Temporaily grants you with 30% of you maximum health while in bear form or dire bear form, causes you mangle and maul abilitys to hit up to 3 targets, and reduces the cost of all abilitys while in cat form for 15 seconds.

Berserk instantly clears all effects which cause loss of control of your character, and makes you immune to them while in cat form, bear form and dire bear form.

Also today i found a video of the WoTlk Beta Feral druids, its a must see and here it is http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=87305
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WotLK Druid talents   WotLK Druid talents Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WotLK Druid talents
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next