Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Learn To Purr 3: Commentary version

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kerberus

Kerberus

Learn To Purr 3: Commentary version Empty
PostSubject: Learn To Purr 3: Commentary version   Learn To Purr 3: Commentary version Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 5:35 pm

Hello there people

I've decided to make a little voice-over commentary version of my last vid, and I'd like to publish it here before it goes on to WCM. Consider it a goodie, but also a job! I'd like you to answer the following questions I have:

- Can you understand what I'm saying? Razz
- Quality of commentary - too obvious stuff being said or did I miss out some important things?
- After watching/listening to it, do you feel like you've wasted your time?

I know it's a bit low on volume, but I cba rendering it right now :<

Anyway here's the link: http://files.filefront.com/LearnToPurr3+comments+h264mp4/;10390336;/fileinfo.html
Back to top Go down
thangdul

thangdul

PostSubject: Re: Learn To Purr 3: Commentary version   Learn To Purr 3: Commentary version Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 8:03 pm

I'm downloading it right now, will put a comment up when i've seen it =)

EDIT: ok i've watched it and i thought it was really good. Your english is very good, you talk good and I had no problems whatsoever understanding.

It's always fun with commentary, because then you learn alot more then just watching from a "regular" video, and also it shows that you've put down alot of work into the video, witch ofc is fun Smile

I can't really point out some things that you was wrong with your comments. I agreed with you and your mates tactics on each fight and i learned alot of new things that i've never thought off or known (for example hibernate shares DR with maim wtf?).

I deffinately didnt feel this as a waste of my time. It was well done, good speaking and good tips and such.

Always fun to see feral arena vids, keep it up!

Last edited by thangdul on Wed May 28, 2008 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr Moomus

Mr Moomus

PostSubject: Re: Learn To Purr 3: Commentary version   Learn To Purr 3: Commentary version Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 8:12 pm

Watching Now, i will edit my thoughts after Very Happy

EDIT:

Great Video Very Happy

your english is fine Very Happy i could understand u on almost every word Very Happy
The editing was super Very Happy
and what u talked about was helpfull and will help people on popular match ups

Well done Very Happy Once agian you succeed in impressing me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ifigenia

Ifigenia

PostSubject: Re: Learn To Purr 3: Commentary version   Learn To Purr 3: Commentary version Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 12:37 am

Hopefully I'll see it tomorrow after my exam Smile . I've waited for this edition, commentary is always better than plain video.

EDIT
Really good work, nice songs too. Although I don't think I'd try the combo unless I had really alot free time(many oom lasting matches). Commentary is, good and accent understandable, although you gotta raise the volume quite. Waiting to DL final version.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learn To Purr 3: Commentary version   Learn To Purr 3: Commentary version Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Learn To Purr 3: Commentary version
Page 1 of 1