Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey, need Feraldruid+MSwarr tips

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arbor

Hey,  need Feraldruid+MSwarr tips Empty
PostSubject: Hey, need Feraldruid+MSwarr tips   Hey,  need Feraldruid+MSwarr tips Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 1:36 pm

Hey, Kinda just started doing 2v2 with a MS warrior, and it been going quite well until we met alot of restodruid+MSwarr team.
We don't really know what to do, we tried to nuke the warr down with no success, and we've tried to nuke the druid down, but it allways ends up with me in bearform can't doing anything ><

Any1 else here that have played this setup that could give some advice of what we shall do? =)

And btw nice work on these forums chrille afro
Back to top Go down
Meddler

PostSubject: Re: Hey, need Feraldruid+MSwarr tips   Hey,  need Feraldruid+MSwarr tips Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 1:50 pm

Bit of discussion at:

https://chrille.forumotion.com/feral-f3/feral-ms-warrior-2v2-t33.htm?sid=e24539c5aa7967050d0b58ec2651659d

For resto druid/warrior we've generally had a lot of success just burning the druid down. Ideally getting a pounce on him initially (don't rush to engage warrior to warrior if you can help it, give you more time to search for the druid), which should allow you to get a 4 point or so rip off before the warrior can unload too much damage on you (if not just go to bear, the combo points will still be there when you want them later). Between intercept, hamstring, bash, feral charge you should be able to make it pretty hard for the druid to get away, particularly if you've got the 4 piece arena bonus.

Anything in particular that you're having trouble with for that matchup? Hardly an expert myself but is one of the combos we love coming up against (though only playing around the 1800ish point so if playing well above that ignore me).
Back to top Go down
Arbor

PostSubject: Re: Hey, need Feraldruid+MSwarr tips   Hey,  need Feraldruid+MSwarr tips Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 3:31 pm

Ah, thanks=)
Well, gonna try to do something like that next time, only problem is the pillars in nagrand arena, hard to charge a druid that run around the pillar like a maniac when i get spamstringed =(
And gonna look up that other discussion.
And btw im only playing around 1700 rating :>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey, need Feraldruid+MSwarr tips   Hey,  need Feraldruid+MSwarr tips Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey, need Feraldruid+MSwarr tips
Page 1 of 1