Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

need some tips, about making a video

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aldaron_BH_EU

Aldaron_BH_EU

need some tips, about making a video Empty
PostSubject: need some tips, about making a video   need some tips, about making a video Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 3:59 am

Since i am about to quit wow at 3/6 i decided to make a video myself (just for personal use only) nothing really fancy, just a few duels, some BG fights and some 2vs2 with friends.
I used xfire to capture video at 25 fps, since it lowers the fps of my video card to 25 fps anyway, and the files are 1gb per minute, so i used virtual dub to make them smaller.
i got vegas pro 8b, and i am playing with it, but...here i need some help.
While, the dubbed videos are in good shape (quality wise) when i render a compilation from vegas the quality drops drastically.
I used xvid codec for dub, and same options with vegas, ended up with a 770mb (20min video) with crap quality (at 684kbs). I could use any tip to make the quality close to your videos or even similar regardless the file size. As i said i want it for personal use and not planning to upload it anywhere.

thx in advance

P.S. i run the game at 1024x768 and the vegas turn it automatically 720x480
Back to top Go down
Chrille
Admin
Chrille

PostSubject: Re: need some tips, about making a video   need some tips, about making a video Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 3:04 pm

You can change the resolution in sony vegas. Just go to properties and change it there. I render it as wmv, and if you use Quality Bit rate vbr I think, then you can increase the quality of the movie to 3000 kbs for example.
Back to top Go down
http://chrille.warcraftmovies.com
Aldaron_BH_EU

Aldaron_BH_EU

PostSubject: Re: need some tips, about making a video   need some tips, about making a video Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 2:24 am

aha, thxx:)

cause my last try, as avi at 1024x768 ended up to 1.8 gb but with decent quality this time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need some tips, about making a video   need some tips, about making a video Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

need some tips, about making a video
Page 1 of 1