Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wrath questions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eldopa

Wrath questions Empty
PostSubject: Wrath questions   Wrath questions Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 5:58 am

I've noticed a significant drop in feral crit chance in the beta due to the Agi/Crit ratio nerf (40agi for 1% instead of the current 25agi for 1%). So I'm curious if we are compensated in any way, like Shamans were, or if we have to spend talents to get our DPS back to where it was.

Also, are they still ignoring our scaling issues by bandaiding our weapons with 2million Feral Attack Power?

Eldopa-Korgath (NElf)
Boffy-Andorhal (Tauren)
Back to top Go down
Ifigenia

Ifigenia

Wrath questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrath questions   Wrath questions Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:18 am

They didn't nerf agility. Imagine that at wotlk the armor will give double agility and stats, and you'll find out that they should do 50 agi/1% crit to much this

Much like TBC and vanilla wow.

Agility gives 1% crit/25 agility @ 70
At 60, 1% crit is 14 I think. Or something close. So no problems.

About scaling..... well no beta tester has actually reached 80 so that we know.
Back to top Go down
Eldopa

Wrath questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrath questions   Wrath questions Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:12 am

Well the way I understand what I've ready is they did nerf it. The moment a 70 Druid was copied to the beta server their Crit Chance dropped. I see what you're saying as far as the higher your level the more Agi you need for crit, but these level 70 Druids were already requiring 40 Agility for 1% crit. So it would be 50+ at level 80 just like Rogues and Shaman. All the while Paladins and Warriors still use 25 Agi at level 70. So Cats are going to have the same Crit Chance as a Rogue with the same gear, unlike the 25:40 advantage we have now. Which is why I hope they scale our white damage to make up for the lesser crit chance.

Eldopa-Korgath (NElf)
Boffy-Andorhal (Tauren)
Back to top Go down
Ifigenia

Ifigenia

Wrath questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrath questions   Wrath questions Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:03 am

Actually, who cares about white damage..... we aren't enhancements... We're spikes and shreds are meant to crit and hurt. We're the spec with most critical rate, and that's our only advantage atm. No wonder why they put that 50% critical chance on fb......
Back to top Go down
Eldopa

Wrath questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrath questions   Wrath questions Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:20 pm

That's the point of my question/concern. We won't have a higher crit chance than everyone else the way it is right now. We will have the same crit chance as Hunters, Rogues and Shaman. They're nerfing the crit chance and not doing anything about our white damage or energy regeneration to compensate. Who cares about +50% crit on FB how often do you use FB on any raid boss? You don't and never will. Mangle Shred Savage Roar Mangle Shred Rip Rinse Repeat. If we're going to be sharing Haste Gear with Rogues, which is worthless to us in cat form, they should make Haste affect our Energy Regeneration instead of our attack speed. Something.

Eldopa-Korgath (NElf)
Boffy-Andorhal (Tauren)
Back to top Go down
Kardredor

Wrath questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrath questions   Wrath questions Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 9:04 pm

Eldopa wrote:
they should make Haste affect our Energy Regeneration instead of our attack speed. Something.

QFT.

Our biggest problem is energy regeneration and the cost of our abilities.
Back to top Go down
Eldopa

Wrath questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrath questions   Wrath questions Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 10:10 pm

Kardredor wrote:
Eldopa wrote:
they should make Haste affect our Energy Regeneration instead of our attack speed. Something.

QFT.

Our biggest problem is energy regeneration and the cost of our abilities.

cheers

Right... Imp Mangle, Tigers Fury and Berserk are going to help us with the Energy Cost issue, but that still leaves the Energy regeneration issue. Since we're going to be sharing more gear with Rogues I'm assuming that means were going to be stacking up on Haste that we don't need. What better way to benefit from Haste than having it affect Energy regeneration?

Regards,
Back to top Go down
Kardredor

Wrath questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrath questions   Wrath questions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:08 am

They should make that Dire Cat form or whatever it was they're adding reduce the energy cost of finishers by 5, and Shred by 7 or 2 (7 preferrably Razz).
Back to top Go down
Prelude

Wrath questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrath questions   Wrath questions Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 10:01 am

Kardredor wrote:
They should make that Dire Cat form or whatever it was they're adding reduce the energy cost of finishers by 5, and Shred by 7 or 2 (7 preferrably Razz).

Dire Cat's no longer going to be implemented, it was scrapped recently.

/sadpanda
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wrath questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrath questions   Wrath questions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wrath questions
Page 1 of 1