Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wrath Feral Damage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Riboflavin

Wrath Feral Damage Empty
PostSubject: Wrath Feral Damage   Wrath Feral Damage Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:29 pm

I've been out of WoW since September(due to a hurricane eatting my house) and I've just gotten stablized enough to come back.
I've seen some really fantastic feral druid pvp videos from wcm, but I've been wondering how does the feral love rate this expansion?
I've got some t4/Kara, Badge gear and the http://www.wowwiki.com/Staff_of_the_Forest_Lord
to give you guys a guage of where I'm starting at.
Back to top Go down
Ifigenia

Ifigenia

Wrath Feral Damage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrath Feral Damage   Wrath Feral Damage Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 9:24 pm

Clearly more tools than tbc, but somehow I like the simpler rotation of tbc more... you had more options. Now we're stack in a specific rotation (not that this is bad, I just don't like rotations Smile).

At 3.1, expect ferals to top dps meters more.
And well, as you can guess i'm a feral dps, but a few tips about feral tanking is that: Feral tanks were the best so far in wotlk. Prolly the worst after 3.1
Back to top Go down
Riboflavin

Wrath Feral Damage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrath Feral Damage   Wrath Feral Damage Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 7:28 pm

I had given up hopes of seeing signs of life here! =p I'm a little dissapointed they didn't introduce the glyphs mentioned in beta to change feral form apperances(I play horde and yeah I think my cat form is lame ><)
Back to top Go down
shocktech

shocktech

Wrath Feral Damage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrath Feral Damage   Wrath Feral Damage Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:10 pm

Yah, WTB MORE ACTIVE FORUM MEMBERS. Anywhoo, Uhm okay i kind of suck at pve feral dps could you give an example of your Dmg rotations. So many different things to do it can be quite complicated. Only reason i pve'd is to get the best pvp gear and well Pve is just downright easy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wrath Feral Damage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrath Feral Damage   Wrath Feral Damage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wrath Feral Damage
Page 1 of 1