Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stormxcrow's guide to Balance Arena

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Promises

Stormxcrow's guide to Balance Arena Empty
PostSubject: Stormxcrow's guide to Balance Arena   Stormxcrow's guide to Balance Arena Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 2:02 pm

Fairly usefull post with some details about Balance arena:

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=5754518024&sid=1
Back to top Go down
Promises

PostSubject: Re: Stormxcrow's guide to Balance Arena   Stormxcrow's guide to Balance Arena Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 3:32 am

By the way for moonkins serious about 2v2 (with a Rogue), Lewt Carries Me is just an awesome vid, altho it's from the rogue PoV it just really helps with how to handle setups. Some prior knowledge is good tho, theres little going into detail about how to kill things 1on1, just how to split m up and when etc.
Back to top Go down
Mr Moomus

Mr Moomus

PostSubject: Re: Stormxcrow's guide to Balance Arena   Stormxcrow's guide to Balance Arena Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 11:49 pm

i Tryed boomkin on tournement realm last month and i fairly enjoyed it Very Happy there dps is much better then i exspected and Wrath spam pwns Razz Starfire to open up from stealth Very Happy <<< Dont laugh im a nab when it comes to pvp Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stormxcrow's guide to Balance Arena   Stormxcrow's guide to Balance Arena Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stormxcrow's guide to Balance Arena
Page 1 of 1