Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arena Strategy Guides

Go down 
+2
Ifigenia
Kerberus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kerberus

Kerberus

Arena Strategy Guides Empty
PostSubject: Arena Strategy Guides   Arena Strategy Guides Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 2:14 pm

Players who are looking for basic/advanced strategies for their particular combos may find the following site very useful: http://www.arenajunkies.com/strategy/

It includes a variety of 2v2 and 3v3 combos, however it is mainly limited to Restoration (and Dreamstate) Druids. Also feel free to have a look at the forums, sometimes there's something useful to be read on there too.
Back to top Go down
Ifigenia

Ifigenia

PostSubject: Re: Arena Strategy Guides   Arena Strategy Guides Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 3:51 pm

This is a really good site as far as I can tell, mostly because of the comments done, which further improve the tacts.
Too bad it doesn't support "off-specs" like feral. Sticking to your own minded tacts and top videos still is the best way for this spec.
Back to top Go down
tehwolfey

tehwolfey

PostSubject: Re: Arena Strategy Guides   Arena Strategy Guides Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 9:40 pm

Maybe Chrille should write a guide for ferals and post it here :hint: :hint:
Back to top Go down
Chrille
Admin
Chrille

PostSubject: Re: Arena Strategy Guides   Arena Strategy Guides Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 2:51 am

Are you aware over how much work that is Very Happy? One day when I'm boored and when I mean boored I mean really boored then I guess I could do some strategy guide covering the most aspects of a feral.
Back to top Go down
http://chrille.warcraftmovies.com
tehwolfey

tehwolfey

PostSubject: Re: Arena Strategy Guides   Arena Strategy Guides Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 3:51 am

Well I assume it's less work than filming and editing a pvp video. But than again I'm waiting for TFC7 too so don't delay that. =D
Back to top Go down
Ifigenia

Ifigenia

PostSubject: Re: Arena Strategy Guides   Arena Strategy Guides Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 10:00 am

I'm booored every day! Too bad I can't help... Sleep
Back to top Go down
Eglador

PostSubject: Re: Arena Strategy Guides   Arena Strategy Guides Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 2:35 pm

Just make Kerb do that guide, so he can't spam the forums.
Back to top Go down
tehwolfey

tehwolfey

PostSubject: Re: Arena Strategy Guides   Arena Strategy Guides Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 1:51 pm

Looks like someone just put up a feral/rogue guide.
http://www.arenajunkies.com/strategy/2v2/FDru_Rog/
Back to top Go down
Kartoon

PostSubject: Writing guides = SUCK   Arena Strategy Guides Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 12:08 pm

Had many requests for a proper SP/SL/SL-lock guide, and I started it, but damn, takes so long time to write it.

I'll rather farm honor than doing that, so perhaps when I reach cap, I'll start writing again.

-Kartoon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arena Strategy Guides   Arena Strategy Guides Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arena Strategy Guides
Page 1 of 1