Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

3.0.next Feral pvp specc

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gloria

Gloria

3.0.next Feral pvp specc Empty
PostSubject: 3.0.next Feral pvp specc   3.0.next Feral pvp specc Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 12:32 pm

Anyone got a nice pvp specc for the beginning of s5 17th december?

I just put some together as i posted this and this is what i came up with:

Specc
Back to top Go down
Ifigenia

Ifigenia

PostSubject: Re: 3.0.next Feral pvp specc   3.0.next Feral pvp specc Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:00 pm

That spec is pretty good, especially when combined with rogue so that shredding is more your option.

However I've found out that imp mangle talent is quite worthy, since it helps you stack the infected wounds fast, also combos, and mangle doesnt seem to lose much dmg per energy from shred if improved.

To me, Rend and Tear is very good talent, but yet has to prove that it needs 5/5.
My spec
Back to top Go down
Gloria

Gloria

PostSubject: Re: 3.0.next Feral pvp specc   3.0.next Feral pvp specc Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 8:21 pm

misslinking there on your specc Smile
Back to top Go down
Ifigenia

Ifigenia

PostSubject: Re: 3.0.next Feral pvp specc   3.0.next Feral pvp specc Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 5:05 am

fixed link

I think it works now Razz

2/5 Rend and tear might seem low, but as I said, I don't trust it that much. Also HT glyph - to me it's just Nourish. Well 1.0 sec is good, and I'll test it for sure, just atm I was thinking that Rejuv is better.... I haven't specced Nurturing Instinct at 3.0 tho and that's a big reason I don't know much about feral healing (except that is sucks unless you got 1k agility).
Back to top Go down
TT

PostSubject: Re: 3.0.next Feral pvp specc   3.0.next Feral pvp specc Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:09 am

FFS ifigeneiaaaaaaaa

I'd suggest you this spec

AUTO

And tbh I have a very bad feeling about healing being remotely viable with all the burst dps going around , might actually get those 2 points from NI and move them to PI, but really for me 5/5R&T is a must (ignore the FB ''rng'' just the shred damage, shred = good)

***Thundertaur aka sofoklis apo to web/ceid Razz***
Back to top Go down
Gloria

Gloria

PostSubject: Re: 3.0.next Feral pvp specc   3.0.next Feral pvp specc Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 4:32 pm

i was thinking of removing 3 points in R&T to get MS...

4% crit chance is really nice and each crit esp on abilitys adds nice burst damage

might be nice to remove the 2x points from NI and put it into R&T as atleast the beginning as some1 else stated will be pretty much about who bursts who.
ferals simply doesnt have point for everything good in pvp .p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3.0.next Feral pvp specc   3.0.next Feral pvp specc Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3.0.next Feral pvp specc
Page 1 of 1